The Original Mason Bottle makes transitioning between breast and bottle a breeze for babies. Mason Bottle is also the most eco-friendly, parent-friendly, and budget-friendly glass baby bottle on the market.
- Three silicone nipples (Slow Flow size)
- Three plastic ring + caps
- Three regular-mouth mason jars (8 oz size)
- One silicone sleeve (8 oz size)
- Wide breast-like design supports breastfeeding
- Dual-valve ventilation system to prevent gas and colic
- Milk flows smoothly with no air bubbles and no leaking
- Non-Toxic, BPA and BPS free
- Easy to Clean and Dishwasher Safe
- Eco-Friendly and Reusable
- Silicone nipples, silicone sleeve and plastic rings and caps - made in the USA
- Mason jars - made in China
- Click here to learn about where we make our products, and why.
- Mason Bottle
I like the bottle and nipple! Easy to clean. The lids don’t close completely and the online chat has taken too long to discuss warranty and guarantee. Just bought item so must have come defective because all are like that
I absolutely LOVE these bottles. They don’t make my little one gassy and they are so easy to clean!
Favorite bottle for our 6 week old!
We've tried a couple of different bottles (ComoTomo, Lansinoh) and Mason Bottle is by far the favorite for me and my 6 week old. The nipple shape is most like the breast so she latches easily and the slow flow is just right. No coughing, sputtering or drooling like on the other bottles. Also love how easy they are to clean (hello dishwasher!) and that the nipple doesn't collapse. These will definitely grow with our family for many years!
I love these bottles. They are super cute, easy to clean and paces my anxious eater so he isn't inhaling his milk!
The glass bottles are great quality. The lids however do not latch correctly or tighten like they should. Causes alot of leaking.