This stainless steel bottle and straw top is ideal for transitioning from baby bottles. The two-piece silicone top can be used as a sippy or straw top.
- One stainless steel single-walled mason jar
- Silicone Sippy Straw Top
- Removable Silicone Straw
- Plastic Ring & Cap
- Single-wall stainless steel body - NOT double-wall and NOT insulated (lightweight for babies and toddlers - approx. 8oz with Sippy Straw, Plastic Ring and Cap attached)
- Flow controlled straw top to minimize mess
- Volume markings to 12 oz for daycare/bottle feeding compatibility
- Max capacity of 16 oz
- Easy-to-clean design—nowhere for mold to hide
- Dishwasher Safe
- Compatible with Mason Bottle Silicone Nipples and all other products
- Fits standard car cupholders
- Silicone sippy straw top, removable silicone straw insert, plastic ring and cap - made in the USA
- Stainless steel jar - made in China
- Click here to learn about where we make our products, and why.
- silicone covers
Mason bottle review
I love the bottles. I wish the little for the plastic rings stayed closed better. But they would for how I use them. I think I will get some metal rings and different lids. Overall I like the product and my baby enjoys the bottles.
Glass Mason Bottles
The overall quality is great! They are easy to clean and are not too big. I love the silicone covers and the nipples are the perfect size.
Great for Every Scenario!
My 4.5yr old LOVES this product! It's perfect for everywhere. We use it during sports seasons because it's easy to toss in the bag and use on the field, summertime at the pool, parks and more!
I love this bottle! It's big compared to other sippy cups, but not too big and it's so sturdy!
I like how light weight this is compared to the glass bottles. Also was great to take to the pool (no glass allowed!) We use with the straw tip and with the ****** tops. Love that all the pieces work together.