- Silicone sippy straw (bite-proof!)
- Removable internal silicone straw
- 8 oz. silicone squeezable pouch
- Plastic ring + cap*
*indicates mason jar compatible parts
- Lightweight and durable silicone allows for the tiniest hands to comfortably hold.
- Silicone sippy straw features unique "X" cut to allow flow control and to help prevent leaks and spills
- Wide opening makes filling with your favorite purees easy. No zippers or collapsing during filling.
- Shoulder-less design means no hard to clean places, no need for bottle brushes and no places for mold to hide
- Translucent color allows contents to be viewed from the outside; volume markings are located on the inside.
- Silicone is naturally free of BPA, BPS, lead, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals.
- Can also be filled with your toddlers favorite drink.
- Made in the USA
Excited to have one more use for my caps and rings - as my kid grows into mushy foods and going to daycare, I'm pumped to have this option.
Love this for milk, water, smoothies, whatever ! Love that it works with the same pieces as the bottles but the silicone makes for a light and flexible alternative to heavy glass bottles.
Haven’t gotten a chance to use yet since baby is too little. But the quality is amazing!
Love these cups! Switched our daughter straight from the Mason Bottle Nipple to this straw cup and she loves it! It was an easy transition and even better that you can use the straws and rings on the jars as well! Love how versatile the Mason products are! Be sure to trim the straw for the best fit!
This is my favorite baby product from y'all!!! My baby wouldn't take any other bottle and he LOVES this!! We attach the nipple to it for formula and then the straw top for purees!! He loves it!! It also helped my toddler learn to drink out of a straw!! He wouldn't take any sippy cup and loves this squeeze pouch so much! I love that they can squeeze it a little to get more of the smoothie of puree out without me having to go and constantly do it for them!! They love it!