- One stainless steel single-walled mason jar
- Ultra-lightweight stainless steel, weighs 3 oz/88g
- Use with our Silicone Nipples, Straw Tops, or any Mason Bottle product
- Compatible with any attachments for regular-mouth mason jars
- Volume markings to 12 oz for daycare/bottle feeding compatibility
- Max capacity of 16 oz
- Not for using in canning or long-term food storage!
- Freezer Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- neck bottles
I bought these stainless jars to use as an oil cruit, to go coffee mugs and the like. I can say that the one piece stainless steel lids sold by Mason jar lifestyle fit these Mason bottle jars as well as the MJL oil pour spout. Also the stainless regular sized drinking lid from eco jars will fit. But only the flat top sip spout, the bands they sell to go with their drinking spout are too big and won’t catch the threads. The drink spout will work on this with just a tin ball brand ring. Will Have to see if another companies stainless ring will fit these jars.
Stainless steel rocks
The stainless steel bottle takes away the edge and fear of the glass bottle falling and breaking. While the glass bottles rarely break (like 1 every 4 months), we do use it with caution. With this new stainless steel bottle we can relax. It's very light and super easy to clean (compared to narrow neck bottles). It's not insulated. Highly recommend it.
The stainless steel cup is great for traveling with, it also will be nice for when my little one is holding his own bottle. I will be able to use this now and as a water bottle or cup in the future for my little one.
I love this bottle/jar! I took these with us on our beach vacation instead of the glass or silicone bottles. Worked perfect for what we needed.