Mason Bottle Silicone Nipples, Two-Pack
- Two medical-grade silicone nipples
- Wide breast-like nipple design makes it easy for babies to transition between breast and bottle
- Dual-valve ventilation system helps to prevent gas and colic
- Milk flows smoothly with no air bubbles and no leaking
- Fits any regular-mouth mason jar
- Naturally BPA-free to prevent chemical leaching
- Milk never comes into contact with plastic
- 100% Made in the USA
- Slow Flow (0-3 Months)
- Medium Flow (3-6 Months)
- Fast Flow (6+ Months)
- Fastest Flow (6+ Months and Thicker Liquids)
With our Mason Bottle Silicone Nipples, you can turn any mason jar into a baby bottle. Mason Bottle nipples will fit any regular-mouth jar: just insert them into the mason jar’s metal ring, and screw it on to create a bottle for your baby.
This product includes:
You can choose from four flow sizes depending on your baby’s age and desired feeding routine:
Doctors recommend using the slowest flowing nipple your baby will accept to help reduce gas and colic. The months listed next to each nipple sizes are just meant as guidelines. To learn more about when your child is ready to take a faster flowing nipple, check out our post on nipple and bottle sizes here: "What Size Bottles Do I Need for My Baby?"
You Might Also Like
The Mason Bottle DIY Kit, which combines two silicone nipples, a plastic cap, and a silicone sleeve.