- Silicone Medium Flow Nipple for 3+ months*
- Plastic Ring + Cap*
- 8 oz Translucent Silicone Bottle
*Indicates mason jar-compatible parts.
- Lightweight and durable silicone allows for the tiniest hands to comfortably hold.
- Shoulder-less design means no hard to clean places, and no need for bottle brushes
- Upcycle to a snack cup or squeeze pouch
- Silicone is naturally free of BPA, BPS, lead, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals.
- Dual-valve FussFreeTM Ventilation system to help prevent gas and colic
- Made in the USA
- straw cup
- snack pouch
We tried a couple other sippy cups before this one, and this was by far the best purchase. It doesn't leak much; I know this is a common complaint, but since it is a straw if baby shakes or squeezes it hard enough, I think any straw cup will leak some. Given that some leakage is expected, this one does a great job. I love the wider straw, and we have used it to give baby milk, oatmeal, purees, water, etc. It makes for a really easy snack on the go. It's silicone, so no worries on breaks if it gets dropped. The travel cap is perfect when going out, but I can also snap it off if I don't need it. It has replaced our bottles quickly and made transitioning to regular milk and solids much easier. Our baby had trouble holding up other kinds of sippy cups (and understanding that he needed to tip it up to get the liquid out), so this is perfect for him to use. Love that it can also be a snack pouch.
My son had started trying to hold the bottle himself and with this one he can. We love it.
Love the silicone option for on the go and versatility.
This thing is excellent. Easy to clean, easy to use, easy to assemble, easy for baby to hold.
Love that my daughter can grip this bottle so easily. Divesting of plastic was made so much easier by this companies products. Thanks for making a good set of gear!