We’ve upgraded our mason jars to include the precise volume markings parents need for feeding. The lids include a silicone seal so that when screwed on tight, they will help to help preserve freshness and prevent freezer burn.
Use these jars for storage, then add our silicone nipples, sleeves, caps, sippy tops etc… as baby grows.
- Glass jars
- Plastic lids with internal silicone seal
- 4 oz glass jars have volume markings up to 2 oz, and a total capacity of 4 oz when filled near the top
- 8 oz jars have volume markings up to 6 oz, and a total capacity of 8 oz when filled near the top
- Freezer safe for breast milk and baby food storage
- Internal silicone seal to prevent freezer burn
- Wide easy to clean design, dishwasher safe
- Compatible with all Mason Bottle baby bottles, sippy tops, etc.
- Minimalist design to upcycle beyond baby stage
- Bottle warmer safe when thawed (NOTE: Any glass jar will break if totally frozen and exposed to an extreme temperature change)
- glass bottles
- breast milk
- silicone sleeve
- mason jars
Love the Quality & Design
Easy to wash and use for breastmilk storage. I am very happy with this purchase and recommend this product to all breastfeeding mama's out there. Can't wait to use them when baby eats solid foods.
One of my top must haves for new baby
I got these after trying a few other things for breast milk/food storage. I LOVE them. I love that they are glass, lead and bpa-free (unlike regular mason jars, who's lids are not necessarily bpa-free). And as my baby has grown into a toddler, they continue to be super useful. I missed the phase of using them for breast milk (wish I had had them! But we switched to formula at 2 months). I started using them to store home made purees, and freezing them for easy meals. As he's gotten bigger, I use them for storing and heating leftovers. And, we bought the silicone straw cup, so the glass bottles with the silicone sleeve are a nice alternative so baby can't squeeze and shoot milk everywhere (ha!), Or in a pinch if the silicone bottle is dirty. I bought some of these for a friend who is expecting, I just love them!!
An affordable, safe storage option
Love these jars. We were going to store breast milk directly in the glass bottles we are using but these are a excellent, high quality, more affordable option. Make sure you press the silicone washer all the way in the lid before ******** it on, otherwise you may have leakage. I transport them on their side in the cooler from work and they are 100% leak proof.
Hard to open
I liked these for storing frozen breast milk until I actually tried to open them. My husband and I both have had a lot of difficulty. One time my daughter was screaming to be fed while I'm frantically hitting the lid with a knife trying to get it off.
Still working to transition my son over to these bottles. I think they're great so far.