About Mason Bottle:
Mason Bottle is an e-commerce company that was launched in 2015 with the concept of eliminating plastics in baby’s first years of life. Our initial product line of infant feeding products is built around the reusable and common household item: the mason jar, with the intention to reduce cabinet clutter, streamline the bottle-feeding process for tired parents, and most importantly, to give babies a healthy start by reducing their exposure to petrochemicals in their first years of life. The Mason Bottle team is currently comprised of independent contractors, all working remotely, with a strong emphasis on work/life balance, professional development, and the opportunity to positively impact the company’s growth through our work both individually and as a team.
In this role you will create assets for both digital and print placements, in keeping with our brand aesthetic. Our brand aesthetic is clean and minimalist, reflecting our values as a company. You'll work hand in hand with our marketing and product team to make sure parents can quickly and easily understand if our products are right for their child. You'll also have access to our Creative Director, who's guided brands like Sephora, Tiffany's, and Hims.
Responsibilities for this Role:
Typical Projects Include:
- creating graphics to highlight key features of a product
- creating comparison graphics to highlight product advantages
- developing print assets included in customer orders
- designing print assets to hand out at events
- providing feedback on emails and enhancing design templates
- sizing/resizing existing assets for additional placements
- improving the user experience on our website by modifying existing pages or planning the layout of new ones
Applicant Key Attributes:
- You're at home in the Adobe Creative Cloud
- You're comfortable working remotely and setting your own schedule around key deadlines
- You have a “less is more” aesthetic
- You take feedback well and enjoy revising to create eye-catching assets that also meet business goals
- You have about 5-10 hours per week you can dedicate to Mason Bottle
- You can be responsive to team communications (only during business hours)
- Big Bonus: You also feel comfortable doing basic video editing.
How To Apply:
Send the following to email@example.com by January 31, 2020:
- Cover letter explaining why you’re interested in Mason Bottle and what you can contribute.
- In your Cover letter, also give us your hourly compensation expectations and explain what skills/experiences you're bringing to the table to go along with that rate.
- Attach or provide links to a few of your portfolio projects